VictoryVR has partnered with the industry leaders in virtual reality – Microsoft, Intel, Oculus, HTC Vive, and more – to provide effective immersive learning solutions for homeschools.
Homeschool Virtual Reality Learning with VictoryVR
VictoryVR’s educational products are not just for use in the classroom, they are a great addition to your home educational resources too.
- 48 Next Generation Science Standards-aligned curriculum units spanning grades 5-12
- Perfect for homeschooling or families looking to reinforce the content learned in the classroom
“People remember information better and have a higher recall when that info is presented in VR (virtual reality) compared to a two-dimensional personal computer.”
– University of Maryland, May ’18
Best VR Education App – VictoryVR’s “Adventures in Space: Black Holes and Beyond”
“Parents and teachers eager to weave fun into learning might consider using virtual reality (VR) apps to deliver educational lessons as play.”
– GearBrain, June ’18
VictoryVR Homeschool Education with the Oculus Go
The Oculus Go is a great VR product for families who don’t want to spend the $1000 or more for a PC & headset.
The Oculus Go is a self-contained headset, meaning:
- It doesn’t need to be hooked up to a computer
- It doesn’t tie up your cell phone.
The Oculus Go is a great introduction to VR for families to bring immersive learning experiences into their children’s education.
Learn more about the Oculus Go here.
“Students will learn engineering design while standing on The Great Wall of China, photosynthesis in the Redwood Forests of Northern California and earth formation in Iceland. It means that students will get to take apart the human head and understand why they need to protect theirs with helmets. It means chemistry will finally be fun…yes, I said fun!”
– Steve Grubbs, CEO, VictoryVR
Already Have VR in Your Home?
VictoryVR’s content is compatible with the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality Headsets.
Middle School Curriculum – $240 – Order Here
High School Curriculum – $240 – Order Here
Frog Dissection software – $250 – Order Here
“Our students love it! lt’s a perfect for our STEAM lab or for any classroom!”
– Heidi Gilliland, Principal, Buffalo School
Looking for specific content? VictoryVR offers several bundles based on grade level (for grades 5-8) or discipline (Earth & Space Science, Engineering & Technology, Life Science, and Physical Science for high school).
VictoryVR’s cutting-edge animal dissection software is optimized for use on the Vive, Rift, and WMR
- Award-winning teacher Wendy Martin will lead your child, step-by-step, through the dissection process
- Variety of different animals including a frog, a cat, and a pig
- Full set of virtual dissection tools – forceps, magnifying glass, scalpel, scissors, and probe
- Navigate around the classroom as you dissect various animals
Standards-Aligned Science in VR for Homeschools
Each VictoryVR learning unit in our curriculum is aligned with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Teachers can seamlessly integrate VR learning experiences with existing lesson plans.
- 24 standards-based units – Earth & Space Science, Engineering Design, Life Science, and Physical Science
- 24 standards-based units – Biology I, Biology II, Chemistry, Earth & Space Science, Engineering & Technology, and Physics
VictoryVR’s 48 educational science units contain a total of 240 virtual reality experiences:
- 48 Virtual field trips around the world
- 48 Interactive edutainment VR experiences
- 48 Experiments and teaching moments with Wendy Martin, national award-winning science teacher
- 96 Stories: VR comic books, animations, movies, and explorative journeys
- 3 standardized multiple choice assessments testing critical thinking skills per unit – self-contained in the headset